Updating your Android
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you'll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
Safari (iPad or iPhone)
On an iPad or iPhone, the Safari browser should automatically get updated. The iOS operating system will keep standard apps, like the Safari browser, automatically updated to the latest version. However, if automatic updates are not working, you can access the App Store on your iPad or iPhone and check the Updates section to see if a Safari update is available to download.
Updating your Windows Phone
- Settings > Phone Update
- Tap on the Check for Updates button
- Wait for the update to download
- Install the update
- Let your phone restart
- Allow your phone to migrate its settings. After the migration of data, a confirmation message will be displayed about the status update and its features.