The sites www.5PointCU.org, www.5PointCU.com,, www.FivePointCU.org,, www.FivePointCU.com, Tfcu.org, Tfcu.com, Texacocommunity.com, Texacocommunity.org, MoneyforLoans.org, 5pointcu.jobs, are owned by FivePoint Credit Union (referred to as FivePoint), a State Chartered Financial Institution. The website is operated by our staff in conjunction with HostGator.com and Intuit. FivePoint will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or any link from this site, included but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive, and consequential damages. The site is controlled by FivePoint within the State of Texas, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Texas will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions unless superseded by Federal law.
Disclosure of Members' Access to Credit Union Documents
Upon request, a member is entitled to review or receive a copy of the most recent version of the following credit union documents:
- Balance sheet and income statement (the non-confidential pages of the latest call report may be given to meet this requirement);
- A summary of the most recent annual audit completed in accordance with §91.516 of this chapter;
- Written board policy regarding access to the articles of incorporation, bylaws, rules, guidelines, board policies, and copies thereof; and
- Internal Revenue Service Form 990.
- Credit card disclosures and any other disclosure listed.
Federal NCUA Share Insurance Information
Member deposits at FivePoint Credit union are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a United States Government agency. Member deposits in Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are insured to a separate $250,000 limit by NCUA. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) was created by federal law to regulate federally insured credit unions and administer the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). The NCUSIF is fully funded by contributions from member credit unions across the country at no expense to the taxpayer, and it is considered to be one of the strongest, best capitalized of the government-backed insurance funds. The NCUSIF is ultimately backed by the full faith and performance of the U.S. Government.